Qi Gong means "energy work," or "energy cultivation."
Spiral Power Qi Gong is an ancient, holistic system of natural breathing, gentle movements, and accessible postures, comprising a soothing yet invigorating moving meditation.
This practice is good for all levels from complete beginners to advanced practitioners.
This Qi Gong practice healed my body and my life.
I experienced chronic health issues and food allergies/sensitivities for years. Medical professionals failed to diagnose what was wrong and were unable to alleviate my suffering.
I came to this practice in February 2011. After practicing regularly, at least 3 days a week, for 6 months, 99% of my symptoms were gone. Struggles I had endured for years with poor digestion, skin ailments, anxiety, and depression simply disappeared.
The level of healing I experienced was miraculous.
That's why I became passionate about sharing this work. It is gentle and undeniably powerful. I truly believe anyone can benefit.
How Qi Gong Benefits Us
- Can treat and prevent illness and injury
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Improves circulation
- Increases harmony and inner peace
- Improves focus and concentration
- Cultivates intuition
- Increases compassion, self-love, and acceptance
- Helps us connect with Nature and natural cycles
- Offers a spiritual practice
- Offers direct experience of interconnectedness
- Reduces stress, depression, and anxiety
- Promotes wellness for the whole being
- Promotes physical and emotional balance
- Boosts immunity
- Improves resiliency and speeds recovery time
- Facilitates healing
- Counteracts addictions
- Nourishes the body organs
- Develops body-mind awareness
- Improves self-awareness
This Video Course Includes
An Introduction Video
Start here. This describes all of the principles you will be using as you practice Spiral Power Qi Gong.
One Full 60-Minute Silk-Reeling Spiral Power Qi Gong Class
This is the practice I teach most frequently. I recommend doing the full sequence 3x a week.
Four Shorter Qi Gong Practices, Ranging from 5-10 mins Each
These videos are meant to offer you access to Qi Gong even if you don't have a full hour to practice. They will help you to deepen and expand your experience.
Upon purchasing, you will be able to access the course content anytime, for life.
All sales on this course are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
The practices I share were taught to me by Sifu Frank Paolillo of the Tao Institute. There are many different types of Qi Gong. Silk-Reeling Spiral Power is more rare to find. I love it so much, I hope you enjoy and benefit from this video course.