Embodied Astrology Online Course
integrate the wisdom of astrology
through embodying its archetypes
Are you astrologically curious?
You’ve wanted to learn more about astrology for awhile but feel you could use a little help understanding it without getting overwhelmed when it comes to all the aspects and terminology.
Or maybe you’re a seasoned pro who wants to embody astrology on a deeper level - not only intellectually but in your cells.
Maybe you're simply longing for deeper trust in your body.
Trust in yourself.
Trust in the seasons of life.
Whether you’re new to astrology or want to take your studies to a deeper level, you're in the right place.
Both in the stars and on the ground, this course will educate and inspire you through the wisdom accumulated from the ages and living in your body.
Feel more connected to yourself and to life by embodying the 12 astrological archetypes.
Astrology is a tool for self-healing and self-reflection.
Qoya movement is a tool for introspection and embodiment.
Together, they work to give you a stronger sense of CONNECTION with your body, your inner wisdom, and the information available to you in astrology.
Astrology is an ages-old symbolic language, healing art, and wisdom tool of navigation. Though it is complex, there's a simple way to learn it: to dance. We can discover, learn, and remember through the body.
Remember your innate wisdom and create your own meanings and associations for each astrological archetype by connecting to it through movement.
Rather than textbook learning ("Aries means this! Taurus means that!"), this method of kinesthetic learning will help ground you and give you a unique interface with astrology specific to your experience and point of view. The wisdom of astrology becomes applicable.
Imagine seeing that a new moon in Leo is approaching, and rather than consulting a zodiac guide, being able to dance with it and create a ritual inspired by your personal connection with Leo. You can also do these movement rituals with the cycles of the moon to celebrate and connect with each archetype's energy again and again and again. The goal here is to feel empowered by this information and create a personal connection with it, rather than feeling disconnected or powerless, either from astrology or from your inner wisdom.
Experience with and interest in astrology is NOT REQUIRED! We welcome anyone to dance with the archetypes of the zodiac and see how they inform your experience. They are comprised of a living human story, and when you move with them, they invoke inquiry and acceptance of your own human story.
In this course, you will:
- Gain a working knowledge of the astrological “signs” or archetypes through the direct experience of them in your body
- Learn the ways in which each archetype resonates with you
- Integrate the gift of each archetype into your daily life
- Trust yourself, your body, and your experiences more
- Facilitate more understanding and ease in your relationships
- Strengthen your ability to listen to your inner wisdom and follow it
- Activate your spiritual life
The course is 100% online, so you can access it from anywhere in the world. You can move through the course at your own pace, and the materials are yours forever.
- Introductory Videos for each sign to give you an overview of its aspects
- 12 Qoya Movement Rituals so you can embody each sign (approximately 20-30 minutes each)
- Integration Videos with an exercise to apply in your life
- Course Workbook (105 pages!) with journal prompts, blessings, and more for deep reflection and developing your personal relationship with each archetype
Note: For students outside of the United States, VAT will be charged according to the laws in the country from which you're ordering.
Embody the Star Within
Whatever your current relationship to astrology and movement, if you desire more guidance from your intuition and a deeper relationship with yourself, this course is for you.